- 2 1/2 cups stemmed kale leaves
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- 3/4 cup apple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- Halved green grapes (optional)
- Place kale, pineapple, apple juice, frozen grapes, and apple in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth, about 3 minutes. If desired, garnish smoothies with halved grapes.
- TIP: If desired, chill smoothies for 1 to 2 hours. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 81 cal., 1 g total fat 19 mg sodium, 19 g carb. (2 g fiber, 14 g sugars), 2 g pro.
Vegetables (d.e): 0.5; Fruit (d.e): 1